SOCIUS – Our Approach
In the following section you can find a mosaic of our Common Ground; this represents a work in progress and is a snapshot rather than a polished manifesto.
We contribute to positive social development by supporting the creation of healthy, fair and meaningful ways of working together at all levels.
- We see ourselves as facilitators of development. We place our trust in the process – creating frameworks, generating impetus, facilitating the flow, providing expertise and sometimes perplexing our clients.
- We provide a space to learn and reflect, and to explore new organizational models and ways of working.
- In our work with individuals, teams, organizations and larger social structures, we are always able to take an organization development perspective and we consider organizations as our reference framework.
What moves us
- In our view, content and form are inseparable. We strive for the greatest possible congruence between aims and approaches.
- We approach the present situation and the diversity of all involved parties with respect. We focus on potential whilst at the same time cultivating an awareness of one’s own limitations.
- We support participation and ownership whilst keeping sight of the bigger picture. We strengthen our clients’ abilities to organize themselves and take responsibility for their decisions and the resulting consequences.
- We see a strong link between effectiveness and human relations. We support the development of sustainable organisations for a sustainable world.
How we work
- During processes, we are visible as humans. Lightness, humour and pleasure have a place in our work and so do empathy, sincerity and spirituality.
- We value our work and that makes us good at what we do. We like to work in inspiring places using creative methods. We are mindful und respectful with regard to resources.
- Our strength lies in our collaborative support and interdisciplinary work as a team. We recognise our individual strengths and weaknesses and we use this knowledge to support our clients and our team.
- We ensure that our approach and our working methods are transparent.
- In the interplay between commitment and freedom, contact is the most important basis for our work.
SOCIUS Organisationsberatung gemeinnützige GmbH
Tempelhofer Ufer 21, 10963 Berlin
Tel: +49 +30 40 30 10 2 - 0 (Main line)
Fax: +49 +30 40 30 10 2 - 20
Team members and direct dial telephone numbers:
Christian Baier - 24
Joana Ebbinghaus - 29
Kerstin Engelhardt - 26
Andreas Knoth - 23
Nicola Kriesel - 25
Denise Noerenberg (Accountent) - 27
Dr. Ralph Piotrowski - 25
Dr. Rudi Piwko - 22
Personal Email: [Surname]@socius.de